We completed all of the hard landscaping for this client, including all of the garden planting for their stunning new garden. The images here were taken the summer after the planting took place – you can see how the garden has bloomed.
Having re-graded and landscaped this client’s garden, as well as building walls and garden steps, the final touch to this three-year project was the actual planting of their garden.
It is in the garden planting phase that all of the aspects of landscape and building, house and garden are brought together to make a beautiful whole for the client to enjoy for years to come. This client did not have expansive knowledge of plants, and wanted a manageable and beautiful garden to enjoy.
This garden planting project involved:
- Advice about types of plants for each season
- Detailed border preparation
- Inclusion of organic matter and fertilizer
- Good plant selection, with plants from trusted nurseries
- The on-going maintenance of this garden is carried out by our sister company, Gardens LLP.
If you would like to know more about our garden planting services, please contact us using the contact form or by calling us – we will be happy to discuss how we can help to plant your garden, for a beautiful and vibrant garden in every season of the year.
Garden Planting Gallery