On this garden steps project our clients had a steep, sloped garden. They split the completion of their project, which included garden steps, earth re-grading and constructing walls, over three years in order to spread out the cost.
Because of the steep garden, our clients wanted to create a short flight of stairs from the lawn to the house. The front door of the house had steps of a particular style, so our designers made sure to replicate the arts and crafts design of this feature.
Key features of these garden steps:
- Our team had a level survey undertaken
- Designed to reflect the client’s existing steps
- Steps incorporate a riser of two creasing tilesimes and a header course of bricks
- Treads perfectly match the original steps
- The flight radiates naturally to make up the level difference
Garden Steps Gallery